Rendez-vous sur mon nouveau blog : http://audrey-laure.blogspot.com

See you on my new blog : http://audrey-laure.blogspot.com



Pour afficher les photographies en taille réelle, cliquez dessus.
To display the pictures at real size, click on them.






jeudi 27 mars 2008

Pluie tropicale / Tropical rain

En ce moment, nous sommes en période cyclonique, et le temps est assez instable. Il fait toujours chaud et humide, mais la pluie vient parfois brutalement ! Et quand il pleut, ici, ce n'est pas de la "gnognotte" ! En cinq minutes, on est trempé ! Ce n'est pas un problème, car il fait chaud et l'on sèche vite, par contre, si on se prend la pluie avant d'arriver au boulot, ça peut être un peu plus problématique.


These days, it is the hurricanes periode, and therefore the weather is sometimes unpredictable. It's always very warm and damp, but the rain often comes brutally ! And here, when it's raining, it's raining A LOT ! In five minutes, your are dripping wet !

Le marché du Chaudron, d'abord paisible...
The Chaudron market, at first quiet...

Et soudain...
And suddenly...

Une grosse pluie...
A big rain...
A part ça, j'ai trouvé un logement, sauf que je n'ai pas d'eau, pas de lit, pas de frigo ni de vaisselle.. Cette nuit j'ai dormi sur le carrelage, c'était bien sympathique. J’avais rempli des bouteilles d’eau pour pouvoir me laver un minimum le matin. Et ce soir je vais essayer de trouver une bonne âme qui me prêterait sa salle de bain pour me doucher. Bon, au moins, j’ai un toit !

I finally found an accomodation, but I have no water, no bed, no fridge neither crockery. Last night I slept on the floor, it was very comfortable. I filled some bottles with water in order to wash myself a minimum in the morning. And tonight, I have to find some kind soul to lend me his/ her bathroom… At least I have a roof over my head !

5 Comments:

Anonyme said...

"to have a roof over my head"...sorry that I can't that soul to give you a bathroom for the next days....but if you need help so let me know...friends are more worth than jewels...
God bless you
Take care of you
Hartmut

Anonyme said...

Hey ! I now have water, but no electricity. It should get better soon.

Anonyme said...

Hi Audrey-Laure....I'll hope your
wish will be come true.....to have
electricity, too....nevertheless
today is my birthday and it was
a fine day in Bremerhaven....
cheers
Hartmut
if you like you can mail to:
hartmut-ottich@t-online.de

Anonyme said...

trop bien. Alphonse le roi de la defonce.

Anonyme said...

Salut Alphonse, tu es démasqué !