Rendez-vous sur mon nouveau blog : http://audrey-laure.blogspot.com

See you on my new blog : http://audrey-laure.blogspot.com



Pour afficher les photographies en taille réelle, cliquez dessus.
To display the pictures at real size, click on them.






mercredi 14 mai 2008

La plage de Grande-Anse / Grande-Anse Beach

Toujours le 3 mai (je vous avais dit que le 3 mai avait été une journée bien remplie), la plage de Grande-Anse. Il y avait un mariage au bord de l'Océan, avec le prêtre et tutti quanti. C'était original.

We are still the 3rd May (I told you it was a full day). We went to the beach called "Grande-Anse". A wedding took place there, even the priest was there.



Non non, je n'ai pas dormi dans le sable... Wouah la tronche quand même.
No no, I did not sleep in the sand. Who told you that ?



ça fait envie...
Below is written : "you shouldn't have a bath here. There are streams and sharks". Oops...

7 Comments:

Anonyme said...

Sympa le mariage sur le plage, ça change et ça doit être vraiment bien de se marier sur une plage.

Anonyme said...

salut,
j'ai trouvé ton blog vraiment par hasard, et pas moyen de te contacter autrement que par commentaire !
en fait je voulais savoir ce que tu fais à la réunion, et ou ?
profite bien en tout cas
romain

Anonyme said...

Je suis en stage sur l’île de la Réunion, à Saint-Denis.
Au fait, le lien vers ton blog ne marche pas.

Anonyme said...

I believe what you published made a ton of sense.

But, what about this? suppose you added a little information?
I ain't saying your information is not good., but suppose you added something that grabbed a person's attention?
I mean "La plage de Grande-Anse / Grande-Anse Beach"
is kinda plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's home page and note how they create article titles to get viewers to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about everything've got to say.
In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.


My webpage ... jackpot 6000

Anonyme said...

Wonderful, what а website it is! This wеbpage рrovіdes valuable іnformаtion to uѕ, keep іt uр.



Mу homepage - näsplaѕtik (Debatered.es)

Anonyme said...

great points altogether, you just gained a new reader.
What might you suggest about your publish that you made a few days ago?

Any certain?

My weblog Nummerupplysningen.se (http://www.youtube.com)

Anonyme said...

It's a shame you don't hаvе a ԁοnate buttοn!
I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll ѕettle for bοok-marking аnd adԁing your RSS feed to my
Google аccount. I look forωard tο frеsh updateѕ and ωill talk abοut thiѕ blog with
my Facebook grouρ. Τalκ soon!

Stop by my site nosе job ()